Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kids (Soulwax Remix) - MGMT


The other day I was watching some TV and I was flipping through the channels, when I arrived at a channel that said an MGMT tune was coming on after the break. Now I didn't recognize the preview for the video, so I got kind of excited. After the commercial break the video came on and I realized it was just an official video for the song "Kids". Now I've been listening to the band for quite sometime and would consider myself a fan, but this was not how I pictured the video. I thought it might get different at some point but it actually just freaked the fuck out of me. If you want to check out the official video here it is Kids - MGMT (Official Video)

On another note we should hear MGMT's new album sometime in January 2010. In the meantime you can try searching for some of their songs of that album which have found their way into their live shows. Three of the songs being "Congratulations", "It's Working", and "Dan Treacy" at.

So that's basically the little story behind today's choice of song. MGMT's "Kids" remixed by Soulwax.

RIGHT CLICK "SAVE AS" TO DOWNLOAD
Kids (Soulwax Remix) - MGMT

No comments:

Post a Comment