Monday, June 1, 2009

A Simple Harmonic Mindfuck

The idea to create some sort of musical blog had come and gone over the past few years, but I was never entirely sure what to base it on. It wasn't until I realized that I had stopped listening to the radio and instead spent more time searching for music which was different than what the mainstream airwaves were pumping out. I had realized that there were way better sounds out there but it wasn't always easy to find them.

Drawing that conclusion and the fact that boredom does kick in every so often, I decided to create a blog where I would post up the various types of music I happen to stumble upon.

With that said, "Simple Harmonic Mindfuck" came about. Whether the tunes make you bob your head, sing along or simply go nuts, they always end up being an "eargasm". So follow along and join the mindfucking that is good music...

The Blog will be updated on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and each update will include one new song. What kind of songs you ask? Good music has no boundaries....

No comments:

Post a Comment